The Directors like to think that the stakeholders in the Group (Investors, sector partners, clients, customers & tenants) have come to value our technical and management know-how free of the uncertainty that can arise from a risk of failure in what is certainly a complex industry.
The Mizen Group is well structured with strong financial resources and it benefits from long established relationships with Royal Bank of Scotland PLC, Bank of Ireland PLC, Barclays Bank PLC, Clydesdale Bank and Secure Trust Bank PLC.
The Group provides a full range of property development and construction capabilities which include:
- Land acquisition and Planning services (Greenfield and Brownfield)
- Project Design and Build packages (£1m – £30m)
- Urban mixed-use regeneration
- Specialist / Bespoke commercial and medical fit out packages
- Property Consultancy
Mizen has been nominated for many awards including LABC Building Excellence Awards (Park Tavern, Tottenham, 2012) for the Best Major Housing Development; Green Apple Award (Summer 2010) for the built environment (Ave Maria Hall / St. Winifride’s Hospice, Wales); 2degrees Champions Award (Runner-Up, 2014) for sustainable development (Kingston Road, New Malden) and LABC Awards 2015 (Finalist) for Best Social or Affordable New Housing Development (Kingston Road & Caro Place, New Malden).
The Group is:
- Fully accredited with BM Trada under the Construction Quality Assurance programme ( ISO 9002).
- A member of the CITB and of the Considerate Contractors Scheme initiative.
- Operates policies with respect to Fair Construction Contracts, Racial Equality, Health & Safety and CDM Compliance.
- Is registered with Structural Warranty providers NHBC, BLP and Checkmate.
- Carries a comprehensive range of insurances including Public Liability, Employers Liability and Contractors All Risks.